When to contact your midwife or obstetrician?
Info cards give tips and advise about care. This card is about pregnancy. If you are worried about anything, contact your doctor, midwife or hospital. Because if something is bothering you, you need to speak to someone.
The card has the following tips:
- Are you worried? contact your midwife!
- Are you bleeding?
- Do you have a headache, blurred vision or spots in front of your eyes?
- Is your baby moving less than usual?
- Do you have any abdominal pains?
- Waters breaking (ruptured membranes)?
This info card is also available in: